Re: United States Not-so-Gran Prix

To: RBHouston@aol.com, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: United States Not-so-Gran Prix
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:08:21 EDT
I was just funnin you guys, I actually don't know a thing about the f1 stuff
but I trust you.  I think it's rather obvious that the explorer deal was a
combo b/c just like you got 40 trillion miles out of your firestones on a diff
car so did explorer drivers do fine on different tires, that was sort of a
perfect storm of combined circumstances I think.

But either way I was just bored.  Hey don't listen to me about tires, I have
Geostar DarkHorses on my focus (and on the garage floor, I CAN"T stop lighting
those things up on the way in.  Whoever gave me a forty foot deep garage with
glass smooth concrete wanted to see a car in the dining room)