Re: What muffler

To: spritenut@exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What muffler
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:38:52 EDT
In a message dated 7/27/05 6:51:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:
> Any other recommendations?

Frank:

I am using the cheapo little glasspack on my 1500 and have liked the sound
although it is a bit too loud, especially when trying to converse while
driving.
 The stock 1500 came with a 2nd "crossover" muffler behind the petrol tank
which I removed when I put the glasspack on.  I was thinking about going back
the crossover, with a second straight-through glasspack installed there.
Since it is a straight-through, it shouldn't create any more back pressure, but
it should modify the sound quite a bit.  Any thoughts?

--David C.