Re: What muffler

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What muffler
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:41:51 -0700 reply-type=response
I am running Jaguar XKE mufflers in series.  One located along side the gas
tank, then a 90 turn into the second behind the gas tank, then a 90 turn to
exit on the right side, similar to the stock locations for the 1500 Midget
stock exhaust.  The XKE mufflers are of straight through design.  The intake
roar from the weber is louder than the exhaust.  You can see how it looks in
this photo:  http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/Midget%20Web/mg4.jpg

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/