Try our gas prices!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Try our gas prices!!
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:26:22 -0700
Greg wrote: " I guarantee if the gas prices hit $5.00 a gallon in the U.S.
I'll be able to
hear you guys squeal all the way up here. L.O.L."

Greg,

It's already fairly common in So Cal to have to pay over $3.00 a gallon for
premium, and at a station near the San Diego airport, regular unleaded was
over $3.00 last week.  I can see $5.00 a gallon in So Cal in the not so far
distant future. What amazes me is the fact people seem to drive just as much
as when gas was $1.29 or so.  As the gridlock on freeways around So Cal gets
worse, that's a lot more gas wasted in idling and not going anywhere too!

JLC