Re: Try our gas prices!!

To: Robert Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Try our gas prices!!
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:44:54 -0700
>The problem, of course, is with sweeping generalizations as, "It's
>already fairly common in So Cal to have to pay over $3.00 a gallon for
>premium."  That in itself is simply not the case.  Oh, it is possible to
>find such a price, and it is true that the media zooms in on them simply

  Coming back from Monterey to Santa Barbara today, most prices I saw was
$2.85 for medium grade and $2.99 for premium, granted those were all
stations near the 101 or the 1 but that was the price I saw.   I did almost
fall of my bike when I saw a Chevron station with 2.95, 3.10 and 3.17 YES
$3.17 for premium AND there were cars filling up !

  So I don't think you have to look for such a price, its very common in my
part of S. Calif.

         Mike