Re: Vintage races next weekend Laguna Seca

To: Rick & Carolyn <wrongwayricky@mac.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage races next weekend Laguna Seca
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:26:18 -0700
>going to be there.  This is the Laguna Seca vintage races outside of
>Monterey/Salinas CA.  Let me know

  This is going to be the very first one I miss, its the 32nd race and I
have been there for all of them.  My 15 year old daughter returns from
Europe late Friday night in L.A.  If all goes well and I can get a play
pass, I will drive up early on Saturday morning and be there by noon on
Saturday but I doubt it.

   I cancelled my Monterey room and temporarily have a room in Salinas,
just in case, no LBC  if I go it will be on my bike.

   Are you staying in Monterey or ???

         Mike