RE: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Daughter's New (used) Car [NO LBC]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:29:47 -0700
I specialize in methane!

-----Original Message-----
From owner-spridgets at autox.team.net [mailto:owner-spridgets@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of RBHouston@aol.com
Sent: August 16, 2005 1:48 PM
To: RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca; spridgets@autox.team.net

In a message dated 8/10/2005 4:42:54 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

You  think there'll be gas in 20 years or so?  Hydrogen has to take over  as
the main fuel source, at some point, doesn't it?

- - -

An off shore oil engineer sat next to me on the flight to New Orleans last
week and he figures our great grandchildren will still be having this
discussion.  There's a lot of un tapped oil out there.  Right now, it  takes
more
petroleum energy to produce the Hydrogen than the energy produced by  the
Hydrogen.....now if you can just find that lost Hydrogen mine in  Canada....

Robert  Houston