Identifying Marks / Pictures of Datsun 5 Speed

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Identifying Marks / Pictures of Datsun 5 Speed
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:15:10 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have a picture / critical identifying marks off of a Datsun 5
Speed. I've got a lead on one that I'm thinking of purchasing and the Spridget
owner can only tell me it's got a 5 speed but not what type of 5 speed it is.
The tranny was in the car when he purchased it.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH