Re: Rolled the Midget last night..

To: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rolled the Midget last night..
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:51:31 -0400
Chris,

REALLY GLAD to hear that you two were able to get out under your own steam.
Your experience no doubt makes all of us take a long pause and consider how
easy it is to get into a situation like that, as we merrily wind through the
back roads in our little go-carts.  I for one am reconsidering the rollbar
idea myself.

As we all wonder how we would handle ourselves in a rollover if it ever
occurred, I gotta ask, as this was happening, did you say to yourself (or
out loud), "it's time to duck", or was it all a blur, that ended with you
looking up at the lawn?

Thanks for sharing what had to be a traumatic experience.  But hey,
congratulations - being able to walk away from something like that and tell
the tale the next day - wow.  Glad you're both OK.

Steve