FW: Re: Rolled the Midget last night..

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Re: Rolled the Midget last night..
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:08:34 -0400
> err...uhhhh....ummmmm, saab's roll?   naaaaa!  it's an old wives tale!
LOL!  honestly i have almost rolled my race car 3 times now that i have
been in a slide sideways and been up on 2 wheels on road courses!  and at
the very last minute either i turned into the slide and got the car to sit
back down on all 4's or once it just stopped sliding and at the last moment
lifted up (frightengingly high!) and slammed back down on all 4 wheels!
each time scared the living daylights out of me!  not 1 moment of B.S.
about being "brave" and it was "nothing"!
> hey chris?   is the rear body panel between the rear lamps still
straight?   noi do not want it!  i remember it was a N.O.S. panel!   that's
why i'm asking.