Re: I need electronics help, providing a 9v source from a 12v...

To: miatapower@miatapower.net, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I need electronics help, providing a 9v source from a 12v...
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:46:55 -0500
this is all i could find at radioshack
http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=276-1778

but a 13.8 -> 9v would be better, i couldnt find that on their site.

and youre saying it will have wiring instructions?  i guess thats what
i was really looking for because im not sure how -- not that i havent
before, ive just never messed with a voltage regulator.

where can i determine the amperage of the speaker?  its only about a
2" speaker with a 9v battery attached, i know its way too high for the
alkaline cuz it drowns out after about 10mins.

--
http://beatracing.com