RE: West coast bound, Seattle WA

To: "'Bill Gilroy'" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: West coast bound, Seattle WA
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 06:10:39 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
;)

Also, Seattle is the mecca of "coffee with an attitude". That's where some
dufus that either looks like Penn or Teller serves you a $4 cup of coffee
with an "I'm better than you" kind of feel.

Not sure you'll see more LBCs, but lots of vintage Volvos.

You're welcome to stop at the new headquarters of Team Thicko International
(in Wisconsin) as you make your way west.

(You'll have to see for yourself what the average Packer fan looks like.)

WST

  _____