Re: Shipping an MG across the country

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shipping an MG across the country
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 00:24:17 -0400
When I shipped my Midget from Edison, NJ to Atlanta I used a shipper called
Car-go. It cost $500. I saw on the invoice that they contracted the job out
to a guy with a smaller shipping company and paid him a lot less than $500,
but at least Car-go is able to schedule a driver for you within a couple of
days, and has the insurance in case anything happens.
 All in all, the driver was very professional and there wasn't a mark on the
car. It was brought down on a flatbed, but Car-go said they also ship on the
big 10 car carriers.
 Hope that helps,
 John