RE: no LBC content... geek question

To: "'Flash.'" <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>, "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: no LBC content... geek question
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:19:34 -0500
What I have to ultimately do, is isolate the issue... as to whether it's on
the radio side, on my side. Of course the ISP radio guy thinks it's on my
side. I think it could be, and maybe it isn't. Their radio and mine on the
tower transmit in the 2.4 range, as do the wireless routers, some older
cordless phones, and any X10 wireless cameras and security products. \

I have all of the above disconnected, and, over the weekend, I'll replace
the Linksys wireless router with an SMC wireless router I have currently in
IL.