Re: scam ebay

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: scam ebay
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:10:34 -0400
Cc: b-evans@earthlink.net, charlie shelden <shelden3@pldi.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I finally got a reply from eBay about my complaint against these guys, or at
least one of them. Here is what I got:
 Hello Allen,

Thank you for contacting eBay. I can understand your concern in this
situation and I appreciate the opportunity to address your report.

I reviewed your report and found that appropriate action has been taken
in this matter in accordance with our policies. At this time, I can
inform you that the seller of item #4581743452 is currently not a
registered eBay user. This occurs when a user cancels his or her
membership or the membership is suspended. Once a membership is
cancelled or suspended, the user is unable to bid, sell, or exchange
feedback on the eBay site. Due to privacy concerns, I am not at liberty
to discuss specific details of any action taken. I hope you understand
this position and that it assures you that your personal account history
will always remain private.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Goldmund
eBay Motors
Trust & Safety
 So eBay does do something, even if it is too little, too late sometimes.

Allen Hefner
Norristown PA