Engines and seats for sale/trade

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engines and seats for sale/trade
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:15:28 -0400
I started digging into my new project Midget.
Somebody spent alot of time, money, and engineering on the mods to the
shell and doors.
But I stuck the seats in the car and the steering wheel on and you can't
(I can't) get in without doing some weird acrobatics.
Oh and my head its the roll bar like my last Sprite with a roll bar,
it's gone too.

So I am offering a set of plastic racing (cobra style) seats complete
with a new padded covers for sale or trade for REAL serviceable Midget
seats. 65-67 would be best but anything with headrest that can be
removed will work too.
These seats are the real "hug your butt" type seats. I think the name is
embroidered on the covers but they are packed away right now.

Also a roll bar, probably not SCCA approved but it's stout. It's a
double pipe bar. No reasonable offer refused. No shipping either, come
get it.

I still have two 1275 engines w/heads and flywheels. One turns over, the
other is seized but I have not tried to crank on it just yet. They are
still sitting on the floors of the Midget. Again no reasonable offer
refused, and no shipping.

As for some engineering nightmares, the PO made metal "U" channels to
reinforce the door A posts, talk about a project getting those out!!
Now to hang some doors on the thing......
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ