Re: More Muffler Questions

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: More Muffler Questions
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:19:04 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> It's not so much the police, Billy......as much
> the fact that big muffler shops are licensed by the State and $$ penalities
>are nothing
> to sneeze at, let alone revocation if they catch you doing something
>intentional.

Ah, but a few beers, cash (dead presidents), and no ticket late in the
day and Midas will do whatever you want.
And they do have glass packs in NJ. But Midas glass packs are really
loud, they stuck one on the A40 and they pulled it off 2 minutes later,
it was ungodly loud.
I also had one of their GPs on a Sprite, again not for long.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ