Re: NLBC- Gettin' Old

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NLBC- Gettin' Old
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:12:37 GMT j9NFE5mq018689
Hey....leave me alone. :)

I'm a pilot trained in crew "coordination"....
I pay attention to specifics/details and multi-task as I explore all known
sides of the matter "as I go".

To do otherwise invites misunderstanding,
vagueness and ambiguity and thus, more
questions from he who asked in the first
place so that he may fully "understand".

Such inefficiency thus invites more questions/answers in more (shorter)
posts....so the actual quantity of words is the same whether it's one
(relatively efficient) long post or more (less efficient) shorter posts over a
longer period of time.

My way, you suffer my BS once over a relatively short period of time. Your way,
many times over relatively longer time.

May you live long and prosper, Grasshopperperson. :)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog