Fwd: Babe Rally Spridget

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Babe Rally Spridget
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:56:13 -0500
From William Thompson <willy1959 at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 25, 2005 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Babe Rally Spridget
To: "RBHouston@aol.com" <RBHouston@aol.com>

the thought of a mgbgt crossed my mind LOL a little more room for STUFF
 Im guessing David is stuck on an "a" series engine, and I like it as well,
Peter whats this car you talk of?
 do you want it back at the end? or can we auction it for Katrina animal
relief as planned?
 Larry's offer sounds good as well!! lol yours sounds like less work..
 Dave, you still got that rib case we took out of the 70 midget, where bug
lite found her motor?