Re: Babe Rally Spridget

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Babe Rally Spridget
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:28:44 -0500
From "Peter C." <nosimport at mailbag.com>
To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:46 AM

Yo, y'all,

GFT SPRT still exists.Looks good, runs well  I would gladly pass it
along.  It needs a tranny, or repair of same, and a little reenforcing of
the front subframe.   Easy work.

Easily transportable to SOS 2005.

Besides, it's a list thing.

Peter C.
 ******************************

Geez, I'm willing to donate one, PPP the same.  Biff and Bob Houston from
other parts of the country have possible victims.  This is sounding more and
more like a way for guys to get their unwanted junk out of the corner of
their garage.

Peter's car does sound like less work and cost to prepare.  Mine is rough,
but rebuildable.

A thought comes up of what to do with the eventual vehicle that gets used.
I was thinking, since there are a few cars waiting in the wings, what say we
fix up the car to be easily sellable and then eBay it off.  Subtract
expenses for parts that don't get donated from the proceeds and split the
remainder between charity and a fund for food and beverages for future SOS
projects.  Sound reasonable?

Willy, maybe you should leave the roomy B-GT for the ladies.  You know they
need two suitcases for the same trip we guys use a small duffel. ;-))

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."