Re: Babe Rally Spridget

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Babe Rally Spridget
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:02:25 -0500
Cc: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
On 10/25/05, Peter C. <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:

> At 12:28 PM 10/25/05, Larry Daniels wrote, in part,
>
> >A thought comes up of what to do with the eventual vehicle that gets
> used.
> >I was thinking, since there are a few cars waiting in the wings, what say
> we
> >fix up the car to be easily sellable and then eBay it off.
>
> ========
> I dunno..... I think the levees could use some bolstering, if ya catch my
> drift.

PPP

> so peter, does this mean you are not expecting it back? I just want to be
> clear.. I mean if it makes it back, and you want it,, no problem, but some
> where along the line if we had a catastrophic failure, I wouldnt want to
> HAVE to get it back ;)

  thinking take the vin, and over the cliff she goes ;)
 I have a Freind in CT that is seriously talking about getting a suberu
wagon in the rally, if we have a failure, what do you think would be a
funnier site? Dave and I in a midget, or the 2 of us in the back seat of a
subie wagon with a girl whose nickname is Autoxchick driving? Oh yeah her
hubby has spitfires,, but she dont let him drive much lol

  Larry, Dave and I were thinking about autioning off the car, and donating
to the katrina animal fund, but I really dont have any firm commitments on
that, I am open