Re: shifter giving me the shaft (yes, LBC content)

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shifter giving me the shaft (yes, LBC content)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:18:23 -0500
Paul
Good call. I thought the one I had gotten was for a smoothcase, guess what?
Same length as the one I took out, I didn't bother measuring as this one
isn't rubber-coated, it HAS to be original, right? Live N learn. Both are
1/2", measuring one side of the tapered section between these balls.
So, if someone has a presentable smoothcase shifter, now I need one of those
too.
Dan G