Re: Fuel stabilizer L.B.C.

To: "Greg Higgins" <higgs6@cogeco.ca> information
Subject: Re: Fuel stabilizer L.B.C.
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:52:35 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
#1 Where the H do you live??
#2 Why are you getting "ready for winter storage"
#3 Why not just drive it through the winter and forget the stabilizer
#4 Having never used said stabilizer I have no better answer than to
just drive the durn car. Unless you deal with a lot of salt (like I
don't in PA), the best solution is just drive. Heck the car wash
places don't even close anymore.

And there seems to be no place in the US that you should need to put
a car away before Turkey day at the earliest anyway ('cept Alaska).
Think of the children. Driving up to grandma's house in an open car
for thanksgiving dinner is the best thanksgiving I can think of.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?

believed to be clean.