Re: Becoming "Famous"

To: Christina Liebel <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Becoming "Famous"
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:06:51 -0400
Cc: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Have fun. Take your camera along. A few years ago, I spent a day in
Pittsburgh with my '30 Chevy for the filming of The Piano Lesson on
Hallmark's Hall Of Fame. We got to watch the film crew and set dressers
do thier thing along with the actors going through the scene a bunch of
times. It was all so interesting seing the work that goes into one small
scene.

Dave