Re: GM going down, no LBC

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: GM going down, no LBC
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:40:03 -0500
Cc: b-evans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry,

I have to agree with you. I had a '73 Vega wagon (hand me down from my
brother) in college during
the late '70s and it did everything I asked of it and never left me
stranded. In fact, the Addco sway
bars my brother added let me embarrass a lot of people on twisty roads
(and a Corvette in an autocross).

I also had an '81 Citation X-11 which was a lot of fun and allowed me to
walk away from two separate
unfortunate incidents with a deer and a garbage truck.

I wonder how many people who call these cars "the worst ever" actually
had any experience with them.

Mike Myers