Re: GM going down, no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GM going down, no LBC
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:20:57 -0500
Hey! I resemble that remark! We owned two Corvairs, one of each
body style, and they were both great cars and fun to drive. My wife used
to drift the corners on the Taconic parkway. In the winter, I used to
put a big, 2-inch steel plate in the (front) trunk so as not to slide by
my turns on icy roads. A real hoot to drive. Keeping the belt on
the pulleys could be dicey though.

chuck