Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up

To: William Thompson <willy1959@gmail.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 03:01:01 GMT jB130SNu027045
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Well, Willy....

yanking on chain or rattling cage notwithstanding.....

it's not that the car won't do it, it's that I
won't do it to the car! And not because
it WON'T make it, but because there is no
good reason I can think of why it SHOULD
HAVE make it at all, to begin with. :)

If I can come up with the time off at the right time of the year, along with a
way to
get the car out there for reasonable cost
while conveying myself in reasonable comfort, then we go. If not, we don't. Now
I hope we do. So, we'll see if it all comes
together at the right time.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog