Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:18:33 -0500
Cc: William Thompson <willy1959@gmail.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> it's not that the car won't do it, it's that I
> won't do it to the car! And not because
> it WON'T make it, but because there is no
> good reason I can think of why it SHOULD
> HAVE make it at all, to begin with. :)

Who called him a wuss?
The above is a wuss excuse.
I don't wanna do it just because.
Road trips are a blast, road trips in a Sprite are even more of a blast.
And if nothing goes wrong, you have nothing to talk about.
Do the road trip, hope for a break down.
We have guys doing the BABE rally in real POS Spridgets, are they
worried? I think NOT.
If the rally wasn't during my busiest month, I would be driving and/or
navigating. But I will assist in the prep work.
And if there is an SOS in the summer, I will be driving one of the
Spridgets out there. Just check the oil, top up the rad, and do it.