Re: my next car...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: my next car...
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 01:25:01 -0800 filter05.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am quite familiar with eastern Oregon.  Aside from it being too crowded,
it's not bad.  I used to speed through it regularly.  A good friend and
former Navy buddy is the DA in a County that possibly should remain
un-named.

Life in the 4th largest County in the country is much more to my liking.
Elko County is approximately the size of ALL of New England, so that pretty
green Frog would certainly get worn out quickly here.  However, good coffee
is available 24 hours a day less than 1/2 mile away.  Anyone who might
insist on McDonald's for breakfast would need to go into town.

There are numerous places in my immediate vicinity that serve a good steak.
Grain fed beef is a local specialty.  If you want it at my place, I suggest
waiting until summer so it can be properly prepared on the BBQ and safely
eaten outdoors without Clyde the Corrupt launching from the chandelier and
stealing one from the unwary.

Kate