Re: my next car...

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net> information
Subject: Re: my next car...
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 07:27:00 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sounds like fun. Only thing is you would really have to live some
place like Montana to enjoy. But then again if you work in Denver,
it's a 90 minute commute.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com