Re: RE: Can't Make it Here Anymore

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Can't Make it Here Anymore
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:45:21 -0500
I used to work with a guy who spent most of his time driving back and forth to
stores to buy and return stuff.  The item that sticks in my mind is a drill bit
that he bought for 50 cents and then returned when it was found to be garbage.
I told him to buy something made in North Amaerica and expect to pay around 7
dollars for medium quality.  He said that was a ludicrous amount to pay when
they were available for much less.  I asked him how much he spent for gas and
depreciation on his car and how much time it took out of his life and whether
or not he got the job done that he had intended to do.  He just didn't get it.

I do realize though, that there is a time and a place to buy disposable
products.

> From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
. . .