Re: SUVs

To: Mark Hineline <hineline@ocotillofield.net>, Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: SUVs
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 19:40:13 GMT
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Awww...don't get personal, Mark.

All this is balanced by the fact the product is
made legally available and we live in a democracy where the other guy has a
right to spend his hard-earned bucks according to his WISHES...and not his
needs, and most
especially as decided by his equal others, even for good and understandable
reasons.

OTOH.....increased taxation on SUV's for the
some of the reasons you state is being looked at by various authorities. I can
just
see a future wherein SUV's may go the way
of cigarettes....make them available and tax
the hell outta 'em!! :)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)