Re: A few things

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A few things
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:57:46 -0500
  From: Frank Clarici
  To: Spridgets
  Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 10:20 PM
  Subject: A few things

  1st Do people really use those damn "E" clips that come with new rear
  w/cyls?
  The DPO aka FAHMFCSSOB who WILL kick a good swift kick when I see himm
  installed those E clips on the new wheel cyls and proceeded to strip out
  the new bleeder nipples becuase those clips are in the way.
  I removed the clips and installed the correct JC clips with a set of
  good used bleeder nipples.

  2nd, why would any DPO AHMFCS_SESOB install a .75 seal in a .70 clutch
  master cylinder bore?
  Because he was an AH and that don't stand for Austin Healey!

  Now my troubles, not that I didn't have enogh today.

  A)  new slave, new pipe, new slave hose, fresh rebuilt master (correctly
  this time) foot bled, vacuum bled, pressure bled, still no pedal.
  It's not like I never did this. I thought I have seen all the problems,
  but I can not get a pedal for love or money. No leaks, nice stream of
  juice out of the slave bleeder, no air, and nothing.
  What's up?

  B) could it be possible the AHMFDA dpo removed the gas tank pick up tube
  from the tank?
  Could anyone be so stupid?
  Let's see, he removed EVERY tab to hold wires, pipes, tubes, etc. He
  plugged every hole so I imagine he was going to wire and plumb the car
  with some sort of radio control system. So why assume he didn't molest
  the inside of the gas tank?
  I had to put 5 gallons in it before the pump would pump fuel. Like about
  where the top pipe comes out of the tank.

  C) How do you know if it's a rod knock or the fuel pump when you use one
  of those cheapo little square pumps? My god that thing is noisy! It's
  louder than the cherry bomb muffler. It came with the car and is new so
  I used it for almost 10 minutes. It's gotta go!

  D) Let's not evan talk about what joe jerkweed did to the radiator. I
  mean it was a neat idea but where do I buy hoses that loop around the
  fan or go through the steering rack?

  E) Any one interested in a brand new 9 row oil cooler complete with
  stainless hoses?
  Never had oil in it. New (no box) but could be up to 13 years old like
  many parts that came with this car.
  Some reciepts date to 1993.
  I don't know what it costs today but cheaper than whatever the catologs
  sell it for.
  Or watch for it on Ebay in a few weeks.

  --

  Frank Clarici