Re: A few things

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A few things
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:13:39 -0500 reply-type=response
I have the Facet banger in both my Meejit and the Mini and they do make a
lot of noise.  But I think of it as reassuring.....I have a buddy who has a
plastic heart valve...it goes tick-tick-tick.  Evidently it drives some
people with them to distraction, but he finds it reassuring.....there is
some analogy there...

Geoff Branch