Re: Re: Colts and S&W - No LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Colts and S&W - No LBC
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:02:41 -0500
In Canada, one of the many reasons we objected to the gun registry was because
of the potential for the information to become public and then criminals would
basically have a catalog for their shopping.  For that reason, I would hesitate
to post information of your possessions to the archives.  Why advertize?

In a similar vein, aren't rifle racks being replaced with ones that mount under
the seat, out of sight, to prevent theft?  I thought I had seen something like
this available. ???