Re: Re: SUVs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: SUVs
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:10:05 -0500
They are kinda cool aren't they.  They're all over the place here.  But, I read
in Time magazine that they are having budget problems and have a fairly short
time schedule to get things on track or Mercedes will pull the plug.  I think
they were counting on the US market and didn't pay enough attention to 'style'
for some people.  If I had money, I would have one.

Robert D.
Ottawa, Canada