Re: Installing the vinyl liner into a door

To: Dan Gillitzer <dang@ticon.net>
Subject: Re: Installing the vinyl liner into a door
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:17:16 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I used the Headliner adhesive with good results. Fit the vinyl in the
door first, then softly fold half of it  back over it self. You can use
masking tape at to sides to act as a hinge. Spray the door and the
exposed back of the vinyl. After the glue sets up, smooth the vinyl in
place. Work from the center outward to keep it smooth. After that,
remove the tape and fold back the other half and repeat.

Dave