Las Vegas

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net> 2005)
Subject: Las Vegas
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:44:01 -0600
Greeting list,
I hope this doesn't violate any list protocol but am trying to help a really
terrific 21 year old (my daughter). She has just moved to Las Vegas and is
looking for a career in either hotel management or convention/meeting planning,
etc.  Does anyone have any connections they would be willing to pass on to a
very deserving lady?  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Actually she's
owned the MKII Sprite since she was 16 so you'd be helping out a fellow
spridgeteer.  :>)

George Marinos
1962 HAN6 MKII