Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Repairs underway at long last....

To: <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Repairs underway at long last....
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:09:52 -0600
Cc: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
To clarify the issue of the clutch kit manufacturer in the VB winter sale
catalog, they refused to give the brand name -- only would say that it was
made in the USA.  What customer service!!  I called back again to catch a,
possibly, more cooperative order-taker and still couldn't get a brand name,
but they did admit that it's not B&B or Q-H.

When asked if that means cheap after-market junk, she snickered and said not
necessarily junk.  I think we can let Frank be the final arbiter on that.  I
can hear the cussing halfway across the country.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."