Re: Bolt and thread question...

To: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com
Subject: Re: Bolt and thread question...
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:42:53 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
bushwacker4@zoomtown.com wrote:

> 20 seconds, and it's up on the bench....
>
> I have so much crap on the bench that the engine stand makes more sense than
>trying to clear off enough space for a motor! Plus, I can roll it out of the
>way when I need to...
What roll it out of the way?
Stick it on the bench, rebuild it in 2 nights, paint it and reinstall it
on evening #3. You shouldn't have to move it out of the way once it's
"in the way" for work to be done.

Or from car to machine shop after one night's teardown. Now, it's not in
the way and you don't have to remove it from the engine stand.
 From machine shop to work bench in 20 seconds :) now you WORK on it for
a couple of nights and stick it back where it belongs.

I had an engine on a stand once, I whacked my body on that thing way too
many times as it was always in the way. Not my engine but left in my
garage.

And I no longer hump engines up to my work bench, I ask my kid to do it  ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ