Re: Bolt and thread question...

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bolt and thread question...
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:04:04 GMT
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"I used to do it with motorcycles a lot...."

Your experiences in this respect are similiar
to those of some older people I knew back
when I was in my 40's, Jim.

Amen, Jim Johnson. You obviously know what you're talkin' about. There's
growin' old "gracefully" and there's "learnin' the hard way". Growin' old CAN
be a PITA but it's a lot less painful if you'll "meet" the
irrefutable fact of aging "halfway".

If you refuse to "back off" and "moderate",
your "sudden" awakening to it's eventual arrival is gonna hurt......and maybe
with
permanent effects.

I'm always reminded of the 40+ guy who espoused and wrote the book on
"running", one of the WORST forms of excersize for the "average guy" beyond the
age of 30 (beats the hell outta your joints).

Anyway....
he dropped dead of a heart attack....while
"running". And this guy was no slouch...he
took good care of himself in other ways...good nutrition, good sleep, etc.

Over 30 and want good excersize? Walk
a couple of miles a day twice a week or for "hi aerobic" have sex, swim or ride
a bike.

But remember....for single guys (& girls)....
Lewis Black has proven that if you masturbate 20 times a day, you'll
never make it out of the house. You MAY
make it to the front door, but most likely
the act of grasping the doorknob will cause
you to pass out! So be careful "in there"! :)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)