Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery

To: d.carpenter7@verizon.net
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th Anniversery
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 00:01:55 EST
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, wsthompson@thicko.com, spritenut@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
That's easy...we leave all the logistics of organizing and running the  event
to the MG Car Club and the Austin Healey Club of America who will  work
together to co-host the whole shebang, and all we have to do is show up and
have
fun.

Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, Va.
'60 AH BUgeye
'69 Austin Cooper S

a message dated 1/23/2006 11:51:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,