Montana Bob And Car Show Class Question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Montana Bob And Car Show Class Question
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:25:20 -0600
For those of you that don't remember Montana Bob, he (she) was constantly
reminding this list that we should (must) stick to only discussions of a
technical nature.  At the time the majority of the list discussion was about
CATS!  There were hundreds of posts on what you could use a cat for, dead or
alive.  As I recall  the most popular postings were to use them as wheel
chocks or snake food.  Well, old Montana became really upset about it and
flamed the list for days telling us all what a miserable bunch we were and
finally stated the he was signing off.  He became quite the bore, but since
we all had his home email address we made sure he was copied on another
hundred of so messages, most of them asking him "if he had a cat" ?  He has
since resurfaced as Pilot Bob!

Now for the real question for the list.

I am the car show chairman for our local car club this year.  I am working
on classes and I have a question.  I know that there are strong feelings
about the different Spridgets but for the purpose of the show does anybody
see anything wrong with having only two classes for Spridgets.  Class 1
being Bugeye and Class 2 being all other Spridgets.  Do you guys with 1500's
find the term "rubber bumper" as a negative, or do you take it as just a
description of your car style?  I personally think there is much more to the
car than the "rubber bumper", it is still a Spridget and is just part of the
evolution of the marque.

Mark
Nashville