Re: Montana Bob And Car Show Class Question

To: Mark Endicott <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: Montana Bob And Car Show Class Question
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:34:28 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mark Endicott wrote:

> I am the car show chairman for our local car club this year.  I am working
> on classes and I have a question.

Mark

2 classes of Spridgets for sure.
Because a beat up red bugeye will take the popular choice over a
concours green square body anyday.
Biff and I have been head to head at a couple shows, my bastardized
bugeye has beat his 97 point concours Sprite in the popular vote as we
were under "Sprites" And that ain't right since his car is far better
then mine ever was or will be.
In fact if you had a class for all "red cars" then a class for
everything else :)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ