Re: Montana Bob And Car Show Class Question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Montana Bob And Car Show Class Question
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:03:51 -0800
Mark Endicott wrote:

>I know that there are strong feelings about the different Spridgets but for
>the purpose of the show does anybody see anything wrong with having only two
>classes for Spridgets.  Class 1 being Bugeye and Class 2 being all other
>Spridgets.

Being a Frogeye owner since the dawn of the Mesozoic Era, I was keenly
aware, even before there was a Sprite Mark II, of the manner in which we
were looked down upon by owners of Ego Healeys.  Although saddened when
the Mark II and then Midgets came out, I think that the only way for our
continued existence is as "Spridgets".  Oh, I can see the rationale for
a divsion of "honors", but I am not at all sure it would be beneficial
to the species.

Buster Evans