Re: NO LBC - Home Defect Rant...

To: pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, pilotrob@webtv.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Home Defect Rant...
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:17:25 EST
In a message dated 1/31/2006 1:33:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net writes:

More  likely the guy who sold it for 25% of original will be reprimanded.
Upper  at HD is not interested in consumer complaints.  I've never gotten  a
feedback or acknowledgement from any of my written  complaints.

FWIW Paul A

Funn, I've complained twice to Lowes and they came back right away  and fixed
the problems.  At one point they sent out a Pella window guy with  the local
store manager to assess the problem and then make it right.

They, HD, still sold the windows at 25% or original, just to someone  else.
The windows were still there when my cousin arrived and the guy who  sold them
to him was helping him load them on a cart when someone stopped  them.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"