Re: O2 sensor and others

To: Ed <justbrits@comcast.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: O2 sensor and others
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 01:46:12 GMT
No, No, Eduardo!

You misunderstood me, Ed. And I can see
how you may have been misled.

I was taking an opportunity to have some
fun with Cyrille. In this respect, I thought
a shouted "WHAT!!?" would be obvious.

But then,  I realized when my post appeared that I had forgotten to append the
"smile", so I can see how you may have misunderstood. Sorry about that, mate!

Fact is, I don't think it's a waste of time....
'cause I don't know enough about
it to KNOW whether it would be a waste of time and therefore, am in no position
to judge in this respect.

Now if Cyrille was thinking of plugging in
an O2 sensor to set a mixture curve and/or
for the purposes of monitoring same.....this
I would understand and could provide information that might be helpful insofar
as Jeg's, Summit and K&N go in these respects.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)