Re: O2 sensor and others

To: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com> information
Subject: Re: O2 sensor and others
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:39:47 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
IMHO, Go for it, sounds like fun. And if we can not have fun with
these cars, what the H are we doing driving them (when we ain't
working on them)

Oh and BTW, please post any results you find. I for one would be
interested. Not sure I would ever tackle some thing like this, but
hey I am a Bronco's fan.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com