Re: Ebay Story (Long)

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Ebay Story (Long)
From: John Daniel Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 22:33:24 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David,
That's an interesting story. I've been looking at my 74's hub with
thoughts to do exactly that, and have been trying to find the right
wheel. The hub is sturdy and well made, and it's a shame to remove it
to install one of the cheapo wheel adapters. An alternate plan is
machine an aluminum adapter to mate a 13" wheel to the odd 6 hole
pattern on the factory hub.
John

David Lieb wrote:

>OTOH, I am quite fond of my Grant steering wheel...
>To make a short story long, I picked it up several years ago at the
>Chicagoland MG Club annual swap meet for $25 or so, brought it home,
and

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air