Re: Ebay Story (Long)

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Ebay Story (Long)
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 07:51:45 -0500
Hi Robert,
I have faith they'll do right by me, the case is that obvious. It's also
why I've been on my best behavior. I'll let the group know the outcome
whatever it is, but I am still not finished the 10 day waiting period
for filing a dispute. I have filed a member complaint and expect to
receive some notification on that soon. I haven't replied to all of the
suggestions for removing the overspray, but I have made note of them,
and do appreciate all the help.
My complaint about moparmom70 is as follows;

Message: I wrote to the seller after the item was received to complain about
damage that couldn't be seen in the picture, and wasn't listed in the
description. I asked to return the wheel and have received 4 rude replies.
There was no hope to get any satisfaction from him and I placed negative
feedback. He then retaliated with negative feedback and lied! He told everyone
that I refused a refund. I have pasted all of his responses below. The last
line in his first reply to me threatens me with negative feedback if I give him
negative. He has with held my feedback to be in a position to intimidate me.
The last of the 4 replies is after I placed negative feedback. Feedback
threats, What kind of power seller responds like this to a customer with my
reputation? I have to wait 10 days to start dispute resolution with ebay, but
this is much more serious than my $31 purchase. This guy shouldn't be an ebay
power seller and   16 others negatives in the past 12 months should raise some!
  flags.
Regards,
John Caffrey (4vee)